Our client is looking for an ambitious Human Resources Generalist to join there team. As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees. HR Generalist duties and responsibilities:
* Manages benefit programs including annual open enrollment.
* Reconciles invoices for accuracy.
* Responsible for HR compliance and filing requirements such as 5500’s, eeo-1, 1095’s.
* Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
* Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
* Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications with leadership involvement
* Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
* Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
* Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the filed
* Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
* Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
* Manages unemployment correspondence.
* Completes verification of employment
* Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 5 years
* Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
* Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
* Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
* Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
* Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* BA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
* SHRM/HRCI certification preferred