We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant. We have several clients looking for Office / Admin candidates.
Successful candidates will be entering data into templates, spreadsheets etc.
Must have strong data entry skills....Accuracy is top priority.
Experience in MS Office Suite is preferred.
This is a temp to hire position with a GREAT COMPANIES
submit a resume for immediate consideration.
email your updated resume to:
Manages parts operations within the dealerships to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. Optimizes parts department processes. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel and customers. All while working in a fast-paced environment.
New truck dealership parts manager experience preferred.
Demonstrable understanding of Inventory turn improvement, minimizing obsolescence, policy implementation and team accountability, new revenue avenues, remote management of company locations.
Leadership: Professional culture builder and effective change agent.
Effective, professional management skills, and emotional intelligence.
Entrepreneurial spirit (new ideas for recurring challenges) problem solver, effective delegator, time management skills, deadline driven.
Demonstrable understanding of all financial implications related to revenue and department level cost controls.
Experience creating, implementing and meeting departmental budgets and goals.
Must enjoy a fast-paced, customer-centric environment.
Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all vendors.
Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
Develops and executes goals while monitoring monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that tracks progress within that parts department.
Responsible for all parts warranties.
Promotes and merchandises parts and accessories in conjunction with management and marketing teams.
Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order.
Other duties as business needs require (i.e. assist the counter team and phones at busy times).
10 years parts department experience
5 years parts management experience
Karmak Fusion experience is preferred
Excellent customer service skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to use computer systems such as Microsoft Office
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other team members to insure great customer service
Ability to set and analyze goals
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Group Life & Disability Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
401(k) Plan with Company Match
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Parts Department: 5 years (Required)
Management: 5 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
PAY: $18.00 - $22.00
DRESS CODE: Business casual
* Prepare various types of tax returns
* Manage multiple clients’ bookkeeping, payroll, tax reporting, tax preparation,
and planning needs
* Compute, maintain and review client financial records, and prepare
unaudited financial statements
* Prepare sales tax reports and quarterly payroll tax reports
* Analyze financial information and reports, and conduct research
* Maintain client confidence and protect relationships by keeping all
* Client appointments and assistance via phone, email, etc.
* Manage office workflow, support team and assignments as needed;
general office duties
* Degree in Accounting preferred
* 1-3 years tax preparation experience preferred, although not required
* Detail and deadline-oriented, effective communication, ability to
research various topics, self-disciplined and organized
* Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and knowledge in tax law
and accounting principles; keep current with updates, developments and trends
* Computer skills and ability to use applicable information technology and
systems to meet work needs
Background check: Yes
Drug test: yes - 5 panel
Salary dependent on qualifications. Full benefits package: 100% health/dental/vision paid for employee, retirement plan with match, personal time off.
* Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
* Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
* Reconcile expensive reports
* Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
* Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
* Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
* Ship and receive mail and packages.
* Prepare documents, reports and presentations as required.
* Aid in the preparation of organizational events, gatherings, lunches and
employee team building programs or special projects;
* High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
* Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service,
or related field
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized multitasker who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
* Excellent organizational skills.
* 1+ years previous experience as an Office Assistant.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Time-management and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Human Resources Generalist to join there team. As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees. HR Generalist duties and responsibilities:
* Manages benefit programs including annual open enrollment.
* Reconciles invoices for accuracy.
* Responsible for HR compliance and filing requirements
* Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
* Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
* Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications with leadership involvement
* Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
* Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
* Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the filed
* Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
* Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
* Manages unemployment correspondence.
* Completes verification of employment
* Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 5 years
* Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
* Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
* Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
* Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
* Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* BA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
* SHRM/HRCI certification preferred
Salary $40K - $50K DOEQ
We are currently recruiting for 2 custodian positions.
These positions are in an educational institution so
applicants MUST pass criminal background and pre employment drug test.
$13.50 an hour to start.
Schedule is Tuesday - Saturday 2pm to 10:30pm
Contact us if you are interested in one of these positions.
Our client is looking for 2 self motivated laborers that are skilled craftsman to join their team.
If you have experience in one or more of these areas, you may be a good fit to join the team in the fast paced growing industry.
Pay based on experience
background check required
Valid Driver's License and proof of insurance required
Must be able to travel outside of the state for up to 10 days at a time.
Full time year round work.
We are recruiting for an experienced stick welder for our valued client in the Bismarck area.
Welding test will be administered by the client upon successful job interview.
MUST have a valid driver's license with insurable record.
submit your resume today for consideration to:
Pay: $.45 - .55 per mile on 120,000 - 150,000 annual miles
* We are currently seeking a highly capable Truck Driver to deliver our company's grain across the country as we aggressively expand our fleet. Driver will be paid $.45 - .55 per mile and should expect to drive 120,000 - 150,000 miles annually while being home weekly!
* This individual will be making runs hauling grain from North Dakota and South Dakota to states like Texas, Georgia, Indiana, etc.
* Drivers will be home weekly to reset before grabbing another load.
* Origins and destinations will change so drivers will receive a constant change of scenery!
* Your duties will include, ensuring the safe and timeous delivery of our freight while keeping an e-log up to date while and staying in communication with our office.
We are looking for 5 workers to join our clients team.
Carpentry skills are desired but company is willing to train.
YOU must enjoy building and working with wood.
Ability to Read a tape measure is a must
Day shift 7am to 3:30pm Monday - Friday ... some Saturday's
$15.55 an hour to start
We are looking for 10 people to work in the concrete production plant in McKenzie, ND.
12 hour shifts rotating days off following a 2 on 2 off 3 on 3 off 2 on 2 off 14 day schedule.
Great company benefits and a fast paced environment.
$16.00 to start!
Our client is currently seeking an Account Manager in the insurance industry. A current license in property and casualty is desired but
willing to look at candidates with a strong customer / business service background.
Strong organizational skills are required in this position. As well as being able to multi task and provide outstanding follow-up.
We are looking for 10 summer student workers to help at Great River Energy for the summer.
Job duties include:
These jobs start May 24th and go through August 15th.
Must be 18 years old by May 24th.
Be enrolled in college for the Fall 2021 Semester or a returning College Student.
Application Deadline 4/9/2021
Contact us right away to get set up for one of these summer jobs.
To provide service and delivery functions for customers in the fields we serve.
• Functions within the guidelines of client’s philosophy and Mission Statement
• Performs work in a professional and safe manner
• Installs, inspects, and services products within the industries we serve
• Delivers products to the industries we serve
• Assists when needed at local warehouse (including managing inventory)
• Works with Sales department to assure customer gets good service on products they purchase
• Processes product orders from customers. Completes necessary delivery tickets, warranty paperwork, and returns to assure equipment is repaired and customer or supplier is billed for product, services, and repairs
• Builds customer and supplier relations
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Travel Required: Occasionally
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to read, write, and have basic computer skills
• Good customer relations skills
• Working knowledge of hydraulics and pumping equipment and repairs
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pass client pre-work screening (functionality and drug screening)
• Obtain necessary MSHA/OSHA certification as required. Required certifications will be paid for by company.
• Willingness and ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License and/or medical card if necessary
• Field service experience
• Experience in mining, automotive or oil industries