* Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
* Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
* Reconcile expensive reports
* Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
* Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
* Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
* Ship and receive mail and packages.
* Prepare documents, reports and presentations as required.
* Aid in the preparation of organizational events, gatherings, lunches and
employee team building programs or special projects;
* High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
* Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service,
or related field
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized multitasker who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
* Excellent organizational skills.
* 1+ years previous experience as an Office Assistant.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Time-management and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.