* Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
* Utilize marketing strategies and social media to secure prospective residents.
* Confirm leasing techniques are effective in obtaining closing.
* Know, understand, and practice Fair Housing Standards.
* Complete monthly reporting and review with management
* Ensure that all rents are collected when due and posted in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all bank deposits are made immediately.
* Confirm all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and filed on a
* Ensure current resident files are properly maintained and secured.
Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete, and submitted
on a timely basis.
* Resolve resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure
resident satisfaction with management.
* Training on-site managers with proper procedures for completing paperwork,
move-ins, move-outs, and compliance with state and federal compliance guidelines.
* Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices (i.e., inspections/cleanings/office closures, etc.).
* Work closely with Managers and other staff to address office and resident concerns
* Consistently implement policies of the management company.
* Maintain property appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed
on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
* Work closely with team members to ensure work orders are completed on a timely
and efficient basis.
* Assure quality and quantity of market ready apartments.
* Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner. Qualifications/Requirements:
* Previous experience in a property management environment.
* Computer knowledge MS Word, Excel and social media.
* Ability to act independently and make decisions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous leasing experience is preferred.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Yes